Personal data concerning the student’s university career will be kept indefinitely according to the archiving obligations imposed by the regulations in force.
The data collected for the use of services and for communications will be kept for the time established by the regulations in force and in any case for the time strictly necessary.
The data relating to any disciplinary proceedings to which you are subjected will be kept indefinitely in relation to the final measure and for 5 years in case of revocation or cancellation of the final measure.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to request the University of Guglielmo Marconi, as Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 of the GDPR:
- access to one’s own personal data and to all the information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the rectification of one’s own personal data that is inaccurate and the integration of incomplete data;
- the deletion of one’s own data, except for those contained in records that must be compulsorily kept by the University and unless there is a legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
- the limitation of processing in the cases referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR.
The interested party also has the right:
- to oppose the processing of his/her personal data, without prejudice to what is provided for with regard to the necessity and obligatory nature of the data processing in order to be able to use the services offered;
- to revoke any consent given for non-compulsory data processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
MODALITIES OF EXERCISING RIGHTS:
The interested party may exercise all the rights referred to above by sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The data subject is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR (https://www.garanteprivacy.it).
COMPULSORY OR NON-COMPULSORY CONFERMENT OF DATA:
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in letters a) to r) is mandatory for the establishment of the relationship between the student and the University.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in letter s) is optional.
The processing referred to in letter r), taking place on aggregated or anonymous data, does not provide for the application of the GDPR.
The processing referred to in point s), takes place only with the explicit consent of the data subject.
By signing below, the interested party declares that he/she has read and understood the above information.
EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING PURPOSES
The Data Subject, having been informed of all aspects relating to the collection, processing and storage of his or her Personal Data and informed of his or her rights pursuant to and by effect of the G.D.P.R. and applicable national provisions, expressly, voluntarily, freely and unequivocally gives and manifests his or her consent for the promotional and marketing purposes referred to in letter s), paragraph PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS, of the above information notice.