Below you can find more information on how to accomplish each step.
- Consult the page of the Master Program of your choice to check the entry requirements
- Fill the Application form
- Prepare the necessary documents*
- Send the documents to email@example.com
- Wait for the eligibility confirmation
- Receive the Acceptance letter by email with your personal ID and Pw to access the Virtual Campus platform
- Your Tutor will send you a Welcome mail
- Access your course
Documents for enrollment to MASTER PROGRAMS
- A full academic transcript in English (duration of the program in credits and years)
- Copy of degree certificate both in original language and in English
- Evidence of your proficiency in English
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport and/or ID
How to pay
In order to enroll in our courses, you need to complete the payment procedure for the courses you are interested in.
Students are required to pay the tuition fee once they are declared eligible (upon documentation check) and they have accepted the payment proposal.
The payment link provided to the student includes the following methods:
- Bank Transfer Payment: in this case students have to provide a copy of the bank transaction or screenshot in case of web-banking order.
- Credit/debit card payment: the fastest way for our students to pay their tuition fees, avoiding bank commissions fees.
Payments can be divided into interest-free installments.