Unimarconi is counting on a complete and significant renovation of its areas, including both its venues and all the spaces for study and lectures, providing students with a comfortable and modern location.
Classrooms have been designed according to efficiency and functionality criteria, provided with advanced technological equipment, guaranteeing a perfect location for studying.
The new project includes:
- A new multimedia production center with the use of 4K Technology, eBoards and last generation ledwall.
- A new student residence inspired by international excellence models, thought for opening a blended education methodology.
- New classrooms open to the hybrid study model, combining face to face lectures and interactive study areas.
- The student-hub as a new space, shared by students and teachers.
- Restyling of Aula Plinio, Aula Magna and Aula Balli, designed and enriched with sofisticated technology.
- A didactic area unlike any other, which combines the functionality of a hybrid space with the beauty of one of the most impressive rooftop in Rome.
Equipped with the last generation technologies, Aula Plinio is a versatile and multi-purpose area, perfect for hosting any kind of event.
Capacity: 75 seats plus 4 speaker seats.
3 PTZ cameras, mixer video ATEM Television Studio, hand-held microphone, Tiden microphone station with tabletop microphones, Shure audio mixer, Epson projector.
Possibility to have different platforms for streaming (Zoom, Meet, etc.)
An exclusive location, with a rooftop offering a beautiful view on San Peter dome, is the perfect place for institutional and prestigious meetings.
Capacity: 35 seats
- Tricaster Mini 4k
- 3 Canon PTZ cameras with NDI Technology,
- control surface cameras for remote, 4 Sennheiser configurable microphones (hand-held or lavalier)
- Samsung 85” Monitor for projection
- Mixer audio, for outdoor and indoor background music.
Aule Paolo Emilio
The study hall is a comfortable and functional area, with large desks and wifi connection, mainly thought for study.
Capacity: 24 seats
Aula Raffaele Balli is the room where the final thesis discussions for Degrees and PhD take place.
Capacity: 30 seats
- Smartboard 85” LIM
- Monitor for live Streaming
- Video Sources return Monitor
- BlackMagic ATEM direction with cam PTZ NDI
The prestigious Aula Magna is located in the elegant Simonetti-Odescalchi old building. It is a whole large space surrounded all round by majestic columns.
Thanks to the most advanced technologies, the Aula Magna can host institutional events.
Capacity: 200 seats
Digital audio mixer Beringher MX32, Sennheiser microphones with aerials amplifiers to extend the signal for several meters, ATEM Television Studio HD mixer video, Blackmagic Studio cameras, 6K Pro camera.
Sala Giulio Cesare
Sala Giulio Cesare is located in the prestigious Palazzo Simonetti-Odescalchi and it is provided with all the necessary equipment for hosting cultural and academic events.
Capacity: 35 seats
- Atem Extreme Pro ISO Mixer, pc as support for the speaker (ppt, pdf and video).
- LIM 85” board, monitor for external connections,
- 3 table microphones, audio mixer,
- 2 hand-held microphones
- 3 PTZ Marshall NDI cameras with remote control, pc for ZOOM Meetings, Meet, Skype etc.
- Live streaming