Duration: 1 Year
Credits: 60 CFU corresponding to 45 Quarter Credits
Start of the Course: anytime
Tuition fees: 6.000 Euro
Tuition fees facilitations:
Guglielmo Marconi University provides scholarships and discounts on the total tuition fees amount that are applied all academic year round. For further information you can contact the admissions office. Payments can be divided into interest-free installments.
Applicants must hold a 4 years Bachelor degree
Participants who successfully complete this programme will be awarded with a Second Level Academic Master Diploma
The Executive MBA is a unique training experience aimed at improving drastically, personal career objectives, managerial competences, and professional development. The program has a total duration of one year, divided into a series of training modules concerning economics, finance and markets, general management, marketing, business law, new technologies, innovation and ICT.
The Master features:
- continuous updating of teaching methods and programs;
- understanding the patterns of each corporate;
- the issue of internationalization concepts to move from a local to a global scale;
- the implementation of team working and problem solving;
- the strong international orientation fueled by the availability of content produced by foreign teachers and by comparison with organizational and economic systems of European countries and beyond.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- Business English
- Introductory Module
- Economics and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Managerial of Innovation
- Business Strategy